Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Fill

Four weeks post op and it is time for my first fill.  Needless to say I am in a panic, now this is not because I am a chicken but the week before 2 of the women from my post op classes had their first fill and they both had problems and the doctor had to be called in for one of them. The nerves were acting up like crazy, but I remembered I could handle anything they threw at me, so I had my husband take me and go in with me.  Like I said he  I can handle anything. I went through the class about the fill procedure and being the brave person that I am I volunteered to have the first one.  I was determined if anyone else had problems with their fill I did not want to know before I had my first fill.  So I hop up on the table and here comes the needle.  Not panicking yet and so the fluid is put in and I sit up and drink my water.  Wow that was easy!!  Why was I so nervous, who knows but now I go for adjustments as needed and it is no big deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment