Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post Op

Surgery went well and I was back home to recover.  I had heard of other people at the Weight Loss Center who were saying they were driving a day or two later but I was being a baby about this.  My port hurt every time I moved and I was convinced I had made the biggest mistake of my life having this done.  I managed to stay at home on the couch for over a week babying myself.  The next week I was scheduled to be back in group and I drug myself out of the house and headed out.  I was so glad that I went because I really needed the support that our group leader was giving.  I was also learning to live by the material that I had received to follow and was surprised at how little food I was needing.  It seemed only a bite or two and I was full.  When I went for my first weigh in I had lost more weight and I was starting to think maybe this would work but I also was taking a We Will See attitude.  I mean I had done this so many times before.  


No comments:

Post a Comment